Marshmallow squad Marshmallow squad

i thought it was gonna be good

but then i saw the first scene.

Fuck off Fuck off

ok

yeah its decent animation an graphics and all.. but thats one disturbing story line you got goin there man... kinda creepy.

Going Down to Newgrounds Going Down to Newgrounds

Ausome

Great flash!
you managed to get me to laugh(pretty hard to do that)

Good job!

stoners-lunchbox responds:

LOL really now?

Well in that case i'm flattered!

Thanks for watching!

:the game: :the game:

LOL

Most random thing i have ever seen but i like it!

Good Job Man.

Kill CRAZY JAY Kill CRAZY JAY

Not Bad

It wasnt as good as i thought it would be, mainly because the graphics were a bit dodgy. the whole concept was great though.
its kind of not a game though, because you only press buttons to choose the ending.

if your going to make another, get some better graphics! it will improve the flash so much if you do!

-=STEALTH=- [SneekPeek] -=STEALTH=- [SneekPeek]

Looks good

The game looks good for sure, but because all you could do in this demo was move, i dont think it will pass judgment.

However im sure when you do finish this game, it will be ausome and fun to play that people will vote good and it will pass.

Cant wait for the full relase!

Axlenz-FlashElite responds:

thanks!

Father Time-Crawling Bass Beta Father Time-Crawling Bass Beta

Getting there

Yeah i gotta say that this does have quite a bit of potential. Its got a good drum and bass feel to it. I cant wait to see the full mix of the track.

Keep up the work man!

Evil-Dog - Changes Evil-Dog - Changes

Bloody good!

Man this song is auesome. So original but still amazing! Its people like you that inspire me to write and "try" to record my own songs. i just havent managed the record part yet lol.

Im gonna vote my 5 on this everyday so this song will stay at numeber one in the punk music section.

Its amazing how someone can produce such an auesome song out without doing the whole recording studio buisness.
I cant wait to see your next project out here in the audio portal.

-Bassaaphex

Feral Blade - Dark Night Feral Blade - Dark Night

Nice work

Hey nice work, this song is way out there!

looking foward to more of this.