:the game: :the game:

LOL

Most random thing i have ever seen but i like it!

Good Job Man.

Kill CRAZY JAY Kill CRAZY JAY

Not Bad

It wasnt as good as i thought it would be, mainly because the graphics were a bit dodgy. the whole concept was great though.
its kind of not a game though, because you only press buttons to choose the ending.

if your going to make another, get some better graphics! it will improve the flash so much if you do!

-=STEALTH=- [SneekPeek] -=STEALTH=- [SneekPeek]

Looks good

The game looks good for sure, but because all you could do in this demo was move, i dont think it will pass judgment.

However im sure when you do finish this game, it will be ausome and fun to play that people will vote good and it will pass.

Cant wait for the full relase!

Axlenz-FlashElite responds:

thanks!

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Few Things you could fix...

Man i could just be me but i couldent get past the first level without dieing... it was so long, i got up to like 46 kills on the one level and the whole building was falling apart... you hsould make it shorter cuz people will get frustrated that they cant beat the first level.
The music got quite repetative after a while, make a longer song, or have several songs to compensate.

It was quite well done however but those things should get fixed to make the game more of a hit.

Battle Star Empire Battle Star Empire

I dont see how this is front page worthy... the graphics are cheap, theres minimal animation, theres not much of a story line to follow, overall its just not worth front page i dont think.

better luck next time.

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Brilliant.

Hey, great game man. you really put alot of effort in i can see.

Just one thing. the game seemed to lag when i was in the corridors, a minor detail but might be worth looking at.
Also the ending was a little quick. Just him jumping from the explostion then straight to credits. Add a small cut scene in there to make it more of a story =)
Keep up the good work.

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

Loved This!!

I just wanted to say you did a really good job on this.

I hope there will be future versions with much harder levels.
:P

Keep it up!

QuaRkZ QuaRkZ

AUSOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Auesome game, good principal, good setups, good everything.

No critasism whatsoever.
Keep up the good work!

Flash Action Script Tut Flash Action Script Tut

ok

it was good, but the only thing you can improve on is that instead of just giving the actionscript, explain how to write the action script, take us through it, expalin what each section of the action script means and then give us an example if we are still confused. Other than that good work!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

10s not enough

i learnt how to play the second guitar on my bass and its auesome man. I hope you can make a sequal to this
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!